To us collaborations/partners are purposeful relationships in which all parties strategically choose to cooperate in order to accomplish a shared outcome. Here follows some guidelines when a collaboration is possible, who can form a collaboration with us and all our partners.
- We have a similar goal, where we can work together to reach this similar goal; Your mission and vision overlaps with ours. We can collaborate (payment or barter) to achieve the same goal.
- Your services/goods can offer our members some type of help.
- The collaboration can be just once or it can be ongoing.
- A consortium conducting research on the islands.
- A government entity.
- A private entity (if it has a profit motive, it has to offer our members some type of compensation/discount).
- After an initial meet/collaboration we would like to seal the collaboration with a Memorandum of understanding so that it is clear what we mean to each other.
As a dynamic organisation and due to the ever increasing costs of science, we are dependant on donations to better achieve our goals. In this way, we can deliver the best experience possible for our members, while also facilitating research acquisition process. We thank you in advance for your time and effort, no amount is too big or too small.